The validity of the preference profiles used for evaluating impacts in the Dutch National Risk Assessment
- Are the preference profiles that are used in the NRA valid?
- What is the most appropriate method for developing one or more weight set(s) that are representative of the Dutch population?
- Overview of the National Risk Assessment Methodology
- Research approach
- Assessing the validity of the preference profiles
- Alternatives for improving the validity of the NRA preference profiles
- Concluding observations
- Willis, H.H., Potoglou, D., Bruine de Bruin, W., Hoorens, S.
- RAND Europe, WODC
- Place of publication:
- Rand Europe
- Year of publication:
This report summarises the results of the assessment of the validity of the preference profiles used in the National Risk Assessment (NRA) by answering two main questions:
Table of figures
Table of tables
- Rand Europe - Westbrook Centre