Women in detention
- Some characteristics of the women prisoners
- The passage through the institutions
- The daily program
- Relations within the institution
- Contacts with people outside the institutions
- Foreign women
- The best and worst of prison life
- Brouwers, M., Sampiemon, M.
- Place of publication:
- The Hague
- Year of publication:
In this report the results are given of a research in three penal institutions for women. How do they experience their imprisonment, what do the think ar the good and the bad sides of it, What would they want to change and what are their ideas for change?
- Niet meer te bestellen. (out of print)