The External Datamonitor for Forensic Psychiatric Inpatients
development of a collaboration (full text only available in Dutch)
- Which information is to be collected within the External Datamonitor?
- In which manner is it possible to aggregate the data of the different organizations (anonymously)?
- Which procedures should be followed when research questions are submitted to the External Datamonitor?
- Nagtegaal, M.H., Horst, R.P. van der
- Place of publication:
- The Hague
- Year of publication:
- Cahiers 2014-05
In this report the development of a collaboration between seven (judicial) organizations is described. Each organization has data on their forensic psychiatric inpatients and in the collaboration the data is aggregated and put together to gather as much information on te patient as possible. The main questions are:
- Voor een electronische versie - zie: bijlagen (rechtsboven) (only available as pdf)