Juvenile offenders and their adjustment to imprisonment
a study of adjustment to imprisonment among juvenile offenders in correctional institutions (full text available only in Dutch)
- How do juvenile offenders in correctional institutions (on the basis of pretrial detention of juvenile detention) experience various practical, social, and psychosocial aspects of the adjustment to imprisonment?
- What are the relationships between the import and deprivation characteristics on the one hand and the adjustment to imprisonment on the other hand?
- What is the relationship between the attitude towards committing offences, adjustment to imprisonment, and the characteristics of the correctional institution?
- Eichelsheim, V.I., Laan, A.M. van der
- WODC, Intraval
- Place of publication:
- The Hague
- Boom Juridische uitgevers
- Year of publication:
- Onderzoek en beleid 300
In the past years, judicial youth policy has been aimed towards realising large adjustments to the care provided by the juvenile offenders' institutions to detained young people.
In the present study the following research questions are distinguished:
- Boom Distributiecentrum
- +31 (0)522-237555
- +31 (0)522-253864
- Strafbeleving en (on)gewenste emotionele reacties van minderjarigen als gevolg van detentie ervaringen