Needs of crime victims
Systematic review of empirical research into the self expressed needs of victims (full text available only in Dutch)
- What needs do victims of crime have, as shown by empirical research?
- What general needs are there and what specific needs do victims of certain types of crime have?
- What is known about the prioritisation of the needs?
- What needs do victims have immediately after the crime, what needs do they have in the subsequent period, and what needs do they have in the longer term?
- Boom, A. ten, Kuijpers, K.F., Moene, M. (ass.)
- WODC, Universiteit van Tilburg, Intervict
- Place of publication:
- The Hague
- Boom Juridische uitgevers
- Year of publication:
- 978 90 5454 982 6
- Onderzoek en beleid 262
The research questions are:
- Boom Distributiecentrum
- +31 (0)522-237555
- +31 (0)522-253864