Police officers' psychosocial health
(full text available only in Dutch)
- It should generate knowledge on the state of affairs concerning the police officers' level of psychosocial health;
- It should generate knowledge on the aspects of policing that affect police officers' psychosocial health either positively or negatively.
- Beek, I. van, Taris, T.W., Schaufeli, W.B.
- Utrecht University - Faculty of Social Sciences, WODC
- Place of publication:
- Utrecht University - Faculty of Social Sciences
- Year of publication:
This study should achieve two goals:
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences, Methodology & Statistics, Utrecht University