Policy and social position in national and international perspective (full text available only in Dutch)
- Guiaux, M., Uiters, A.H., Wubs, H., Beenakkers, E.M.Th.
- Place of publication:
- The Hague
- Boom Juridische uitgevers
- Year of publication:
- Onderzoek en beleid 266
This study's main question was: 'What is the social position of resettled refugees and are there demonstrable factors that play a conductive role or hampering role in attaining this social position?' The report consists of three parts:
1. A study of the literature relating to the policy pursued in the Netherlands since the end of the 1970s with regard to the resettling and reception of refugees.
2. A quantitative analysis of the labour market position, participation in education and crime amongst resettled refugees between 1999 and 2004.
3. A study of the literature relating to the policy and social position of resettled refugees in nine other resettlement countries (United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Great Britain).
- Boom Distributiecentrum
- +31 (0)522-237555
- +31 (0)522-253864