Literature review of violence against children within relationships of dependency
(full text available only in Dutch)
- What is the current knowledge of the aetiology of child physical abuse and child sexual abuse?
- Are there options for intervention?
- Which topics require examination and which shape should future research concerning these topics take?
- Slotboom, A., Rodermond, E., Wijkman, M.D.S., Hendriks, J.
- VU University Amsterdam - Faculty of Law, WODC
- Place of publication:
- VU University Amsterdam - Faculty of Law
- Year of publication:
Violence against children committed by people placed in a position of care and trust is a topic associated with considerable social uproar. This report contains a literature review of the underlying causes of sexual violence and other forms of violence within relationships of dependency. The three main questions are:
- Rechtsgeleerdheid, VU Amsterdam
- 020 5986250
- 020 5986211