Implementation of enforcement provisions of the European Community
- What is the relationship between EU legislation in the area of law enforcement and Dutch policy and legislation in this repect?
- How is that legislation implemented and can patterns be recognised in this?
- Which problems are the Dutch legislator and the Dutch enforcement practice and organisation faced with in this respect?
- Adriaanse, P.C., Barkhuysen, T., Boswijk, P., Habib, K., Kruif, C. de, Luchtman, M.J.J.P., Ouden, W. den, Prechal, A., Steunenberg, B., Vervaele, J.A.E., Voermans, W.J.M., Vries, S.A. de, Widdershoven, R.J.G.M.
- WODC, Universiteit Leiden, Faculteit der Rechtsgeleerdheid
- Place of publication:
- The Hague
- Boom Juridische uitgevers
- Year of publication:
This research focuses on the following three questions:
The following policy areas are selected in this study: media policy, combating terrorism, air quality, financial supervision, European Social Fund (ESF), European competition, fish quota policy, and customs.
- Boom Lemma
- +31 (0)70-3307033
- +31 (0)70-3307030