Personal damage and the Act compensation for damages during disasters and major accidents
(full text available only in Dutch)
- To what extent and in what form can personal damage/injury be included in the Act, and how should it be assessed?
- To what extent and by which means can the balance between legal security on the one hand and flexibility and customized procedure on the other hand be ensured?
- Bisschop, P.E., Mulder, J.D.W.E., Middelburg, M.J., Letschert, R.M.
- SEO economisch onderzoek, WODC
- Place of publication:
- SEO economisch onderzoek
- Year of publication:
In order to compensate victims of disasters for personal damages, the Act compensation for damages during disasters and major accidents, can be extended to include damages related to personal injuries and deaths. The central research questions in this study are:
- SEO Economisch Onderzoek - Universiteit van Amsterdam
- 020 5251630
- 020 5251686