Never the same again
the consequences of crime for victims
- What consequences do victims and their families suffer as a result of crime?
- How long do those consequences last?
- How many victims suffer serious consequences?
- Lamet, W., Wittebrood, K.
- WODC, Sociaal en Cultureel Planbureau (SCP)
- Place of publication:
- The Hague
- Year of publication:
This study aims to gain a clearer picture of the consequences of crime on victims and their families in order to be able to provide the right help and support. The following research questions are answered in this report:
- SCP, Sociaal Cultureel Planbureau
- 070 3407000
- 070 3407044