Consumer Complaints Board evaluation 2009
(full text available only in Dutch)
- To which extent does the Consumer Complaints Board offer an accessible form of dispute resolution?
- What is the quality of dispute resolution by the Consumer Complaints Board?
- What position does the Consumer Complaints Board have in Dutch society?
- Klapwijk, A., Voert, M. ter
- WODC, Veldkamp Marktonderzoek bv
- Place of publication:
- The Hague
- Boom Juridische uitgevers
- Year of publication:
- Onderzoek en beleid 278
The objectives the Consumer Complaints Board imposed upon itself, i.e. settling consumer disputes in a quick, cost-effective, simple and adequate manner, were taken as a starting point for the research. The following questions are answered in this study:
- Boom Distributiecentrum
- +31 (0)522-237555
- +31 (0)522-253864