Evaluation of the privatization of the Forensic Psychiatric Centre Dr. S. van Mesdag
(full text available only in Dutch)
- Which expected and unexpected effects did the privatization, in 2008, of the FPC Van Mesdag have on: the flow of patients; cooperation within the forensic care system; integration of security issues and care (risk managment); the relation between the Ministry of Security and Justice and the FPC Van Mesdag?
- Which lessons can be drawn from the case of the privatization of the FPC Van Mesdag about possible privatization of the two public FPC's?
- Groenendijk, N., Vries, M. de, Svensson, J.
- University Twente - Faculty of Management and Administration , WODC
- Place of publication:
- University Twente - Faculty of Management and Administration
- Year of publication:
The Forensic Psychiatric Centre (FPC) Dr. S. van Mesdag was privitized in januari 2008. The main research question of this study is twofold:
- Universiteit Twente - Faculty of Behavioural, Management and Social Sciences