Evaluation of the Extra Secure Penitentiary Institution in Vught
(full text only available in Dutch)
- What is the history of the development of the institution, what are the specific characteristics of the regime and what are the financial costs of the institution?
- What is the legal position of prisoners and what are the judicial ‘costs’ of the regime?
- How do members of the prison staff implement the regime in practice and what are the ‘costs’ involved?
- How do the prisoners experience their stay and what ‘costs’ do they encounter?
- Erasmus University Rotterdam - School of Law, WODC
- Place of publication:
- The Hague
- Bunt, H.G. van de
- Year of publication:
The central question of the research is: At what price are the objectives of the Extra Secure Penitentiary Institution being achieved (no hostage-takings; no escapes)? To answer the central question we formulated the following sub-questions:
- Boom Distributiecentrum
- +31 (0)522-237555
- +31 (0)522-253864