How to maintain and improve mutual trust amongst EU member states in police and judicial cooperation in ciminal matters?
lessons from the functioning of monitoring mechanisms in the Council of Europe
- Monitoring in the Council of Europe
- Some concluding observations
- Lawson, R.A.
- WODC, UL - Faculteit der Rechtsgeleerdheid
- Place of publication:
- Leiden University, Faculty of Law
- Year of publication:
In this framework two report were written. The first one focuses on monitoring mechanisms in the First and Third Pillars of the EU. This second report seeks to draw lessons from the experience that the Council of Europe has accumulated in the area of monitoring.
- Universiteit Leiden, Faculteit der rechtsgeleerdheid/FSW