Recidivism report 1997-2004
Developments in the reconviction rate of Dutch offenders
- Wartna, B.S.J., Beijersbergen, K.A., Blom, M., Tollenaar, N., Weijters, G., Essers, A.A.M., Alma, S.M., Alberda, D.L.
- Place of publication:
- The Hague
- Year of publication:
- Fact sheets 2008-02a
Each year the reconviction rates of a number of important offender groups are calculated. This fact sheet contains a concise of account of the measurements carried out in the course of 2007. The data relate to four, to some extent overlapping, offender groups in the Netherlands: adult offenders sanctioned by court or Public Prosecution Service (PPS), juvenile offenders sanctioned by court of PPS, ex-prisoners and former inmates of juvenile detention centres.
- Voor een electronische versie - zie: bijlagen (rechtsboven) (only available as pdf)
- Actualisering recidivemeting Gevangeniswezen 2007
- Actualisering recidivemeting TBS 2007
- Actualisering sancties 2007