Research on advertising fraud
(full text available only in Dutch)
- What is understood by advertising fraud?
- What is the nature and severity of advertising fraud? What is known about the scale of the problem?
- What bottlenecks and constraints are being encountered in the preventive and repressive approach to advertising fraud and how can this approach be improved?
- Huisman, K., Bunt, H.G. van de, Eeren, H. van (ass.), Kwaspen, I.J.J. (ass.), Boer, I.M. (ass.)
- WODC, EUR - Faculteit der Rechtsgeleerdheid
- Place of publication:
- Erasmus University Rotterdam, Faculty of Law
- Year of publication:
Entrepreneurs in the Netherlands are regularly confronted with misleading offers to advertise in a maganzine or have theire name listed on a website. In addition, phantom invoices for services that were never rendered are sent out in bulk. This research is focussed on three questions:
- Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam - School of Law
- 010 4081547
- 010 5432911