Process evaluation pilot Halt-intervention sexting
(full text only available in Dutch)
- How does the referral of youngsters to the Halt-intervention sexting take place?
- How does the implementation of the intervention take place?
- How do youngsters, parents/carers and relevant authorities experience the intervention?
- Sondorp, E., Torregrosa, L., Höing, M., Mebel, K. te
- van Montfoort, WODC
- Place of publication:
- Van Montfoort
- Year of publication:
The purpose of this research is to determine whether the newly developed Halt-intervention sexting is carried out as intended and whether the right target group is being reached. A Halt-settlement is a punishment for youngsters aged 12 to 18 who have committed a minor offense according to the public prosecution service. Every Halt-settlement consists of fixed components and the same principles apply to every Halt-settlement.
This process evaluation answers the following questions:
- Adviesbureau Van Montfoort
- 0348 481200
- 0348 481499