The function of the police: various visions
(full text only available in Dutch)
- International developments and their influence on the Netherlands: Geopolitical and demographic developments: radicalization, terrorism and terrorist threats, internationalization of crime, undermining crime and its impact on the upper world.
- Developments in science and technology, including digitization and social media.
- Developments in the social domain, including isolation of the elderly, changes of norms and values, but also the processes of decentralization in (youth) care and welfare.
- Developments in time use and way of life Growth of leisure, tourism, events and catering.
- Lakerveld, J. van, Gussen, I., Paridon, Y. van
- Leiden University - Plato , WODC
- Place of publication:
- Leiden University - Plato
- Year of publication:
The research consisted of three sub-studies, a study of relevant policy and research documents, two focus group meetings with participants from various work and professional backgrounds, and a number of concise country studies supplemented with several interviews. Four developments were central to the research:
- Universiteit Leiden - Platform Opleiding, Onderwijs en Organisatie (Plato)
- 071 527 34 18
- 071 527 36 19