Evaluation of the physical skills test Dutch police
(full text only available in Dutch)
- To what extent is the practical implementation of the FVT progressing as envisioned by the Police FVT Regulations?
- To what extent are the policy goals of the FVT being achieved?
- How can the FVT be improved?
- Straatmeijer, J., Visee, H., Collard, D., Draijer, J. (ass.), Homburg, G. (ass.), Dool, R. van den (ass.), Slot-Heijs, J. (ass.)
- Regioplan Beleidsonderzoek, Mulier Instituut, WODC
- Place of publication:
- Year of publication:
The physical skills test (abbreviated in Dutch as ‘FVT’) was developed to determine the fitness of police personnel. This test measures whether participants are in good enough physical condition and have the physical skills required to perform police work adequately.
The aim of the study was to obtain insight into the practical implementation and degree to which the Physical Skills Test (FVT) achieves the goal set. The study concentrated on the following three principal questions:
- Regioplan beleidsonderzoek
- 020 5315315