Baseline measurement of the alterations of the Law for the expansion of means in combatting financial economic crime
(full text only available in Dutch)
- What was the situation in 2014 with regards to the subcategories of in-vestigation, prosecution and penalisation of financial economic crime that are altered by the law coming into effect?
- In what way are the alterations to existing laws expected to contribute to the investigation, prosecution and penalisation of financial economic crime?
- What necessary data is currently unavailable for the evaluation of the law in 2020 on the different aspects of feasibility, results and effectiveness, and should thus be registered to this effect?
- Wilms, P., Veen, S. van der, Kluft, S., Huisman, W.
- APE Public Economics, WODC
- Place of publication:
- The Hague
- Year of publication:
The problem at the root of this study can be defined along the following three themes:
- APE Public Economics
- 070 3114855
- 070 3114866