Mulder offenders: background characteristics and recidivism
(full text only available in Dutch)
- What are the characteristics of Mulder offenders? Are there any differences between frequent Mulder offenders and other Mulder offenders?
- What is the recidivism rate for Mulder offenders? Are there any differences between frequent Mulder offenders and other Mulder offenders?
- To what extent is a history of Mulder offences a predictor of Mulder recidivism and criminal recidivism (with a traffic offence)?
- Blom, M., Weijters, G., Blokdijk, D.
- Place of publication:
- The Hague
- Year of publication:
- Cahiers 2018-13
The present study contributes to the discussion on a progressive penalty system by providing insight on the background characteristics and recidivism of Mulder offenders, i.e., persons who have committed a minor traffic offence covered by the Administrative Law enforcement traffic regulations (in Dutch: ‘Wahv’, also called Mulder Law).
The following research questions are answered:
- Voor een electronische versie - zie: bijlagen (rechtsboven) (only available as pdf)