Criminal exploitation of minors in the Netherlands
(full text only available in Dutch)
- What is known about the criminal exploitation of minors in recent literature with regard to: a) definitions, profiles of perpetrators and victims, b) its nature and extent, c) the impact of (worldwide) social developments and d) the professional approach and responses?
- How do frontline professionals in the Netherlands deal with the (potential) criminal exploitation of minors?
- Bos, A., Loyens, K., Nagy, V., Oude Breuil, B.
- Utrecht University - Faculty of Law, Economics and Governance , Utrecht Universit - Willem Pompe Institute for Criminal Law and Criminology, WODC
- Place of publication:
- Utrecht University - Faculty of Law, Economics and Governance
- Year of publication:
The following research questions were central to this study:
- Universiteit Utrecht - Departement Bestuurs- en Organisatiewetenschap (USBO)
- (030) 253 81 01
- (030) 253 72 00