Crossing borders on the trail of thieves
Research on facilitating itinerant crime groups based on fifteen criminal investigation studies in the Netherlands (full text only available in Dutch)
- How are itinerant crime groups composed and what crimes do they focus on?
- How are itinerant crime groups facilitated? Which actors and circumstances can be identified?
- How is information exchanged with investigation partners in other regions and other countries during and after a criminal investigation?
- Gestel, B. van, Kouwenberg, R.F.
- Place of publication:
- The Hague
- Year of publication:
- Cahiers 2016-08
This report contains the findings of the empirical follow-up research. The aim of this study is to collect current information on facilitating itinerant crime groups, specifi-cally with regard to the situation in the Netherlands. In this study , the following questions are key:
- Voor een electronische versie - zie: bijlagen (rechtsboven) (only available as pdf)