Socialspychological impactfactors in disasters, crises and attacks
A literature review on impact-increasing and impact-reducing factors in disasters, crises and attacks (full text only available in Dutch)
- According to the research literature, what factors increase or reduce the sociopsychological impact of disasters, crises and attacks, as defined in the Dutch National Security Strategy? What factors have little or no impact?
- To what extent has scholarly opinion about impact-increasing/impact-reducing factors changed in recent decades?
- Wein, B., Willems, R., Rouwette, E.
- Radboud University , WODC
- Place of publication:
- Radboud University
- Year of publication:
A literature survey was conducted to explore the impact of disasters, crises and attacks on society as a whole, focusing on the following questions:
- ITS - Radboud Universiteit Nijmegen
- 024 3653500
- www.its-nijmegen.nl - www.ru.nl/crisiseninterventies/