Inquiry into methods to estimate the extent of online offences, especially by young people
(full text only available in Dutch)
- Heijden, P.G.M. van der, Cruyff, M.J.L.F., Gils, G.H.C. van
- Utrecht University - Faculty of Social Sciences, Beleidsonderzoek & Advies (BOA), WODC
- Place of publication:
- Utrecht University - Faculty of Social Sciences
- Year of publication:
The research question was: building on the insights from the Youth Crime Monitor (MJC), what research method or combination of methods can be used to estimate the percentage of juveniles in the Netherlands guilty of the following crimes:
(1) online threat,
(2) the online distibution of sexual images of minors and
(3) logging in to a computer/website without permission/notification, whether or not accompanied by a change of data.
’Juveniles’ refers to young people aged between 12 and 22.
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences, Methodology & Statistics, Utrecht University