The living environment in correctional institutions
(full text only available in Dutch)
- What is known in the literature about the living environment in correctional institutions and the effect that the living environment has on the perception of detention and the behavior of individuals during and after their stay?
- Which factors determine the living environment?
- What possibilities exist to influence the living environment and which instruments exist to measure the living environment and changes thereof?
- Boone, M., Althoff, M., Koenraadt, F., Timp, I. (ass.)
- Groningen University - Faculty of law, Universiteit Utrecht, WODC
- Place of publication:
- Groningen University - Faculty of law
- Year of publication:
This is a literature study into the living environment in correctional institutions. The study had to extend to and provide relevant information for four types of institutions, namely: institutions for adult prisoners, institutions for juveniles, institutions for immigration detention and institutions for forensic mental health care. The research questions read as follows:
- Boom Lemma
- +31 (0)70-3307033
- +31 (0)70-3307030