Self-reliance in detention
(full text only available in Dutch)
- the current and desired self-reliance of the detainees in the penitentiary Nieuwersluis;
- the measures taken within the framework of the pilot and the vision thereon;
- the results of the pilot (self-reliance and safety);
- other measures to promote the self-reliance;
- the cost reductions by the pilot.
- Jong, B.J. de, Willems, P.J.H., Torregrosa, L.D.R.
- VanMontfoort , WODC
- Place of publication:
- Year of publication:
In the present evaluation it has been examined in what way detainees are given greater responsibility in everyday life and work in and outside the penitentiary Nieuwersluis, to what extent the measures taken in the pilot lead to self-reliance among the detainees and whether there are cost reductions. The study looked at:
- Voor een electronische versie - zie: bijlagen (rechtsboven) (only available as pdf)