The Manual Criminal Prosecution School Absenteeism
A Process Evaluation (full text only available in Dutch)
- To what extent is the enforcement of compulsory education in accordance with the Manual?
- If the enforcement deviates from the Manual: where does it differ and why?
- Is there room for improvement of the Manual or its application? If so, which improvement(s) can be distinguished?
- Lubberman, J., Rens, C. van, Mommers, A., Koster, T.
- Radboud University Nijmegen - ITS , WODC
- Place of publication:
- Year of publication:
Does the revised Manual Criminal Prosecution School Absenteeism lead to uniformity and consistency in addressing the problem of school absenteeism?
In the evaluation process, the following inquiries were made:
- ITS - Radboud Universiteit Nijmegen
- 024 3653500
- www.its-nijmegen.nl - www.ru.nl/crisiseninterventies/