The Netherlands drug situation 2013
report to the EMCDDA by the Reitox National Focal Point
- Drug policy: legislation, strategies and economic analysis
- Drug use in the general population and specific target groups
- Problem drug use
- Drug-related treatment: treatment demand and treatment availability
- Health correlates and consequences
- Responses to health correlates and consequences
- Social correlates and social reintegration
- Drug related crime, its prevention, and prison
- Drug markets
- Laar, M. van, Cruts, G., Ooyen-Houben, M. van, Croes, E., Pol, P. van der, Meijer, R., Ketelaars, T.
- Trimbos-Institute, WODC
- Place of publication:
- Year of publication:
Every year, the National Focal Points in the member states of the European Union report on the drug situation in their countries. These reports are prepared according to the guidelines issued by the European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA).
This National Report reviews the developments in the drug policy of the Netherlands up to the 7th of November 2013.
Map of the Netherlands
- 030 2971100
- 030 2971111