Evaluation of the working procedures used for early identification and referral of young offenders under the age of 12
(full text available only in Dutch)
- What are the working procdurues for early identification and referral of young offenders under the age of 12?
- In what ways do local working procedures differ from national standards?
- Kruize, P., Gruter, P.
- Ateno Bureau voor criminaliteitsanalyse, WODC
- Place of publication:
- Ateno Bureau voor criminaliteitsanalyse
- Year of publication:
The age of criminal responsibility in the Netherlands is 12. The current study focuses on two questions:
- Ateno - Bureau voor Criminaliteitsanalyse