Domestic violence in the Netherlands
Comprehensive synthesis report on the study of victims and perpetrators of domestic violence and the capture-recapture method 2007-2010 (full text available only in Dutch)
- An estimation study of the annual number of victims and suspected perpetrators of domestic violence.
- A partial study of the victims identifying the nature, scope, and help-seeking behaviour of victims of domestic violence.
- A partial study of the perpetrators, characteristics, help-seeking behaviour and recidivism.
- Veen, H.C.J. van der, Bogaerts, S.
- WODC, International Victimology Institute Tilburg (INTERVICT)
- Place of publication:
- The Hague
- Boom Juridische uitgevers
- Year of publication:
- Onderzoek en beleid 288
In this comprehensive report, the most important results of the three partial studies of domestic violence have been summarised, integrated and valued. The study contained the following three components:
- Boom Distributiecentrum
- +31 (0)522-237555
- +31 (0)522-253864